Register for Online Bidding (Silent Auction)
Registration is free. For event updates, links and to register for mobile bidding (individual only), click below.
*Your credit card will be kept on file for purchases during the auction and will not be charged if no purchases are made.*
Click here to for a tutorial on online bidding
LIMITED NUMBER OF RAFFLE TICKETS LEFT!
For a sneak peek to the auction click here.
- Cick here: Online Bidding video tutorial link
- Click here: Instructions for mobile bidding
- Link to register
- Now open - purchase hats, boxes and raffle tickets here.
- Wednesday, April 14 at 8:00 a.m. - Silent Auction Bidding Opens
- Saturday, April 17 at 6:30 p.m. - Auction Video Starts
- Saturday, April 17 at 8:00 p.m. - Silent Bidding Closes
- Saturday, April 17 at 8:15 p.m. - Live Raffle Winners Announced. Click here to see live drawing.
- Saturday, April 17 at 9:00 p.m. - Knights Top Picks closes
- Friday, April 23 - Bridge the Gap matching gifts will close
All auction items must be picked up at the Central Business Office by Friday, April 23 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Any questions or concerns, contact Jody Ruark at 920-426-3626 ext. 541 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Party Box and Hats
To purchase party boxes and four different types of hats, click the purchase button. All boxes and hats must be picked up on April 13 - April 16 after 9 a.m. in the CBO lobby with Jody Ruark.
Bridge the Gap
Your gift helps Bridge the Gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a student at Lourdes Academy. Thanks to an anonymous donor and an alumni from the class of 1975, all donations will be matched dollar to dollar up to $20,000.
Video of auction will be posted here on April 17. Please bookmark this page and watch your email for updates/links as the event gets closer.