Early Learning Programs
"And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5
Lourdes Academy Early Learning Programs align with our mission to provide a family environment in which students can achieve academic excellence, develop strong moral character, live as authentically Catholic disciples, and contribute positively to their communities. Our faith-based programs model respect to self, others and all of God's creations as we emphasize early socialization and academic skills that prepare students for the next level of learning.
Our programs are designed to allow for flexibility to meet the needs of each individual family. Our administrators and staff will work with you to determine the programs and schedule that work best for your child and your family.
Curriculum & Early Learning Goals
- Nurture faith development through song, prayer, stories, and other activities
- Prepare students for kindergarten, both socially and academically
- Foster academic readiness through observation, hands-on activities, discovery and playful creativity
- Promote reading readiness, speaking skills and writing though daily activities
- Develop physical coordination through small and large motor activities
- Encourage social development through student interaction in both small and large group activities
- Foster creativity through art, music, physical education, imaginative play and hands-on activities