Enrolling for the 2019-20 School Year
- Schedule a tour or shadow day: As part of the admission process, parents meet with our enrollment coordinator to learn more about the program and see classes in action. Contact Heather Thorson at (920) 426-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour or shadow day.
- Complete the admissions application form. After your application is accepted, you will receive an email with information on how to enroll your student(s) at Lourdes Academy and apply for tuition assistance.
- If applicable, apply for a School Choice voucher: Applications for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program will be accepted February 1 - April 20, 2019.
Current Lourdes Academy Students
- Enroll online for the 2019-20 school year before March 1, 2019: Sign on to your TADS account and enroll your student(s) before March 1, 2019 to receive the early-registration enrollment fee of $90 per student. On March 1 the enrollment fee for current students will increase to $180 per student.
- Complete your tuition assistance application: To be eligible for tuition assistance you must complete the online application through TADS. These funds will be distributed to families that apply and qualify starting in May. Families will receive tuition assistance notices through TADS.
- If applicable, apply for a School Choice voucher: Applications for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program will be accepted February 1 - April 20, 2019. Current Lourdes Academy families can apply for a School Choice voucher when students enter kindergarten, 1st, and 9th grades.
2019-20 Enrollment Information
Every Day is an Open House at Lourdes Academy
- Tours: The best way for you to get an accurate view of our school environment is to experience it while it happens. Schedule a personal tour designed with you and your child in mind.
- Shadow Days: Student shadow experiences are another good option, designed to allow perspective students the opportunity to see what a real school day at Lourdes Academy is all about.
To schedule a tour or shadow, please contact Heather Thorson, our enrollment coordinator, at (920) 426-6421 or email@example.com.