Lourdes Academy Admissions
Choosing a school for your children brings with it questions, doubt and a maybe even a little fear too. We understand that finding the right school for your children takes time. With a Christ-centered curriculum, passionate staff and a variety of tuition assistance options—we’re ready to help make enrolling at a private school a life-changing experience.
Whether you’re returning to Lourdes Academy or are new to the community, we look forward to sharing our strong, Catholic values and developing a long-lasting relationship. View our enrollment steps below, or feel free to reach out to Heather Thorson at (920) 426-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not quite ready to make a decision? Schedule a tour!
- Schedule a tour or shadow day. We want to get to know you (And we're sure you want to get to know us!) Whether you're ready to fill out an application or you're still looking at other schools, we recommend parents meet with our enrollment coordinator to learn more about Lourdes Academy and see the Lourdes Academy Way in action. Contact Heather Thorson at (920)426-6421 or email@example.com to schedule your tour or shadow day.
New Student Registration Process
- Complete the admissions application form. After your application is accepted, you will receive an email with information on how to enroll your child(ren) at Lourdes Academy and apply for tuition assistance.
- If applicable, apply for a School Choice voucher. We’re here to help make Lourdes Academy an option for your family. Applications for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program are accepted annually Feb. 1-April 20, for the upcoming school year.
Returning Student Registration Process
- Enrollment for the 2020-21 school year will begin the end of January 2021. Enrollment will be coordinated online, using your TADS account.
- Complete your tuition assistance application. To be eligible for tuition assistance, complete the online application through TADS. These funds will be distributed starting in May to families that apply and qualify. Families will receive tuition assistance notices through TADS.
- If applicable, apply for a School Choice voucher: Applications for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program are accepted annually Feb. 1 - April 20, for the upcoming school year. Current Lourdes Academy families can apply for a School Choice voucher when students enter kindergarten, 1st and 9th