2019-20 Tuition & Fees

  • Discounts

    1. Multiple student discount: Deduct $150 for two students, $250 for three students, and $500 for four or more students.

    2. Payment in full: A 2% discount will be deducted from your tuition if payment in full is made by August 1, 2017.

    3. Parish Membership: Students who are enrolled at Lourdes Academy and are registered members of an Oshkosh, Omro, or Winneconne Parish (Most Blessed Sacrament, St. Jude the Apostle, St. Mary - Omro, St. Mary - Winneconne, St. Raphael the Archangel) are billed for tuition at the “in-vicariate” level. This is made possible by the support these parishes provide Lourdes Academy. Parish membership is verified with the parish office before the “in vicariate” rate is billed. If a parish does not have a record of active membership, the tuition is billed at the “out of vicariate” tuition level.

    4. Referral program: Families who refer a new student to Lourdes Academy may be eligible for a 25% tuition credit. Visit our referral program webpage for more information.

    Enrollment Fees

    Our families will be using the TADS platform for Admission, Enrollment, Financial Aid and payment plans. The TADS cost per family is $55. If families choose one payment or two payments, the TADS fee is waived.

    The above tuition schedule does not include any enrollment fees. Enrollment fees are as follows:

    • For current Lourdes Academy families: a fee of $90 per student will be charged if enrollment is received before March 1, 2019. This fee will increase to $180 per student if registration is received on or after March 1, 2019. The International student enrollment fee is $300.
    • For a new Lourdes Academy families: a fee of $90 per student will be charged, regardless of time of enrollment.
    • Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless a family relocates from the Oshkosh area or special circumstances apply.

    Financial Assistance

    • Financial aid: All system families are eligible to apply for scholarships and financial aid. TADS Financial Aid conducts the Lourdes Academy financial need analysis. Families interested in financial aid need to complete the TADS online application by visiting www.mytads.com. There is a $39 application fee charged by TADS for completing the financial need analysis
    • School choice vouchers: The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (school vouchers) is accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year February 1, 2019 - April 20, 2019.
    • Scrip: The goal of scrip is to help individual families offset the cost of tuition as well as raise additional dollars for Lourdes Academy. Families receive 70% of the profit from their Scrip purchases toward their tuition. Lourdes Academy receives the other 30% for general operations.

     Lunch and Other Possible Fees

    • The financially responsible party must pre-pay for student participation in the lunch program. Checks should be set directly to the school campus the student attends.
    • Specific courses may require additional fees, including a book fee. Please refer to the Lourdes Academy High School Course Handbook for specific details.
    • Please note there is no charge for the online bank payment option in TADS. You will need your bank account number and routing number for this no-fee option. TADS will charge a convenience fee to all credit/debit card payment transactions.