2018-19 Tuition & Fees
*Note: Tuition includes participation fees for band, music and athletics sponsored by Lourdes Academy
Multiple student discounts: Deduct $150 for two students, $250 for three students and $500 for four or more students.
Payment in Full: A 2% discount will be deducted from your tuition if payment in full is made by August 1, 2017.
Parish Membership: Students who are enrolled at Lourdes Academy and are registered members of an Oshkosh, Omro, or Winneconne Parish (Most Blessed Sacrament, St. Jude the Apostle, St. Mary- Omro, St. Mary- Winneconne, St. Raphael the Archangel) are billed for tuition at the “in vicariate” level. This is made possible by the support these parishes provide Lourdes Academy. Parish membership is verified with the parish office before the “in vicariate” rate is billed. If a parish does not have a record of active membership, the tuition is billed at the “out of vicariate” tuition level.
Enrollment Fees, Lunch Programs, and Financial Aid
Our families will be using the TADS platform for the Admission, Enrollment, Financial Aid and payment plans. The TADS cost per family is $55. If families choose one payment or two payments, the TADS fee is waived.
The above tuition schedule does not include any enrollment fees. Enrollment fees are as follows:
For current Lourdes Academy families, a flat fee of $85 per student will be charged if enrollment is received prior to February 27, 2018. This fee will increase to $150 per student if registration is received on or after February 27, 2018. All International Student Enrollment is a $300 flat fee.
For a new Lourdes Academy family, a flat fee of $85 per student will be charged regardless of time of Enrollment.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless a family relocates from the Oshkosh area or special circumstances apply.
- Specific courses may require additional fees, including a book fee. Please refer to the Lourdes Academy High School Course Handbook for specific details.
- The financially responsible party must pre-pay for student participation in the lunch program. Checks should be set directly to the school campus the student attends.
- All system families are eligible to apply for scholarships and Financial Aid. TADS Financial Aid will be conducting the Lourdes Academy financial need analysis. Families interested in financial aid will need to complete the on-line application found on the front page of our Lourdes Academy Website under Admissions or http://www.mytads.com. There is a $39 application fee charged by TADS.
- Please note there is no charge for the online Bank Payment option. You will need your bank account number and routing number for this no fee option. TADS will charge a convenience fee to all credit/debit card payment transactions.