- Lourdes Academy held its sixth annual Eucharist Procession from St. Jude Parish to Lourdes Academy.
- Five graduates founded Tuesdays with Mary, a ministry for male students, teachers and parents, where through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, they strive to be Jesus Christ's followers through prayer, brotherhood and example.
- On Fridays after school, students gather in the chapel to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Weekly rosaries and class masses also help students grow in their faith.
- Lourdes Academy elementary, middle and high school students were among the 10,000+ students who gathered at the Resch Center for the All-Diocesan mass.
- Four Lourdes alumni are currently discerning the priesthood.
- Kindness Connections at the elementary school help young students put faith in action. This year, they are studying the Saints.
- The Life is Beautiful hygiene drive, organized by students and supported by the entire system and the Catholic parishes in Oshkosh, benefits the Oshkosh Area Community Pantry. Their goal is to collect 2,000 hygiene bundles each year.
- Students gather annually for an all-system mass to celebrate Catholic Schools Week.