Lourdes Academy Food Service Department
Free Breakfast & Lunch for All Lourdes Academy Students
Lourdes Academy is excited to partner with the USDA and Wisconsin DPI to offer a free meal program to all Lourdes Academy students regardless of family income, starting Thursday, October 1, 2020 and going through the end of 2020. At the Middle & High School we will also offer free breakfast to all students.
Free Breakfast (MS & HS Only): Available at doors 1 and 7, grab and go style
- Includes: 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 grain, and milk (optional)
- A few examples:
- pancakes, sausage patty, yogurt, milk/juice,
- breakfast sandwich (egg, sausage patty, cheese on whole wheat bun),
- Includes: 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 veggie (or a combination of 2 fruit or 2 veggies), 1 grain, and milk (optional)
- Two hot entrees to choose from (only one option is available at the elementary school):
- The build-your-own sandwich/wrap will not be available, but premade sandwiches will be an entree option in place of the hot offerings.
- Pizza will not be available daily, but will be a hot option at least one day per week
- Friday offerings will always have a meatless option available.
- Ala carte items at the HS/MS will only consist of chips, cookies, special beverages and a smaller parfait. These items have a fee associated with them that students will be charged for.
Menus are published monthly. They are available online and on the Nutrislice app.
Currently, we are planning to return to our normal food service offerings after Christmas break, when the free meal program is scheduled to end.
Cathy Steinert Phone: 920-235-5671
Lourdes Academy Food Service Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org