Lourdes Academy Food Service Department
Free Breakfast & Lunch for All Lourdes Academy Students
Lourdes Academy is excited to partner with the USDA and Wisconsin DPI to offer a free lunch program to all Lourdes Academy students regardless of family income, for the 2021/2022 school year. At the Middle & High School are also offering free breakfast to all students.
Free Breakfast (MS & HS Only): Available in the commons ~ daily 7:30 - 8:00 am
New selections were added to our menu at the start of the 2021/2022 school year! Options now include:
- Pancakes/Sausage Patty
- Blueberry Parfait
- Strawberry Parfait
- Strawberry Cream Mimi Bagel
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Bagel
- Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Blueberry Muffin
All entrees include choice of fruit, fruit juice and milk.
- Includes: 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 veggie (or a combination of 2 fruit or 2 veggies), 1 grain, and 1 carton of milk
- One homemade entree to choose from
- Pizza will be a monthly option
- Friday offerings will be meatless
- Ala carte items at the high school will consist of chips, cookies, and beverages. These items have a fee associated with them.
Important Note: A full lunch is free, but to qualify as such, students must have at least 3 items on their tray. One of those items must be a vegetable or fruit. Students will be charged $3.00 if their tray only includes an entrée. A carton of milk is included, but only if accompanied by an entrée, vegetable and/or fruit.
Menus are published monthly. They are available online and on the Nutrislice app.
Lourdes Academy Food Service Director